Next Professional Pracrastinator ($5+ tier) livestream:
Thursday, January 16
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Join the pracrastination family!
If you decide to become a patron, I really hope you enjoy the perks that come along with your pledge! With your support, I will be able to improve my videos and make even better content. Thank you so much!
Choose from 3 tiers!
Novice Pracrastinator ($1+ per month) - You get credit!
- Name featured in the info box of the first non-sponsored video that is released after you begin your pledge
- Name featured on my website's patron page
Developing Pracrastinator ($2+ per month) - Feed your pracrastination needs!
- Exclusive vlogs
- Behind-the-scenes posts on the patron-only feed
- Novice reward included
Professional Pracrastinator ($5+ per month) - Pracrastinate with me LIVE!
- Biweekly patron-only livestream: Let's chat!
- Exclusive access to archived livestreams
- Novice and Developing rewards included
Wacky Patron Goals!
This is the really fun part.
- As a token of my eternal gratitude, I will buy the cheapest flute I can find on Amazon and review it for you guys. Your name will appear in the credits of the video. Yup.
- Gotta one-up my first goal to show you guys how thankful I am for you. I will buy a Nuvo TooT and cover "My Heart Will Go On" from Titanic with it. It will be quality. I'm not joking. Your name will appear in the credits of this video!
- Will put in blood, sweat, and tears to prove that I truly appreciate your support from the bottom of my heart. I will film myself learning to play the Flight of the Bumblebee up to speed. I will credit you all in the video!
- I LOVE YOU. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING. I will film myself learning how to circular breathe. (Lord have mercy upon me.) I will blame you guys by name in the credits of the video. <3
- OMG WHAT DO I SAY WHAT DO I DO HOW DO I THANK YOU. I'll take a flute apart on camera and try to put it back together. I won't know what I'm doing. It will be fun. All 500 of you will have your name appear in the credits. ;)
Thank you, Pracrastinators!
Sigurd de Mizar
Carl Alan Nichols
Lee Yin Man